- Large 2-bedroom apartment
- Well laid-out apartment with 55.13 m2 of habitable living space
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Pull-out sofa-bed in the living room
- Large open-planned dining/living room
- Two 4.19m2 and 2.46m2 North facing balconies
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Full access to all the fantastic leisure facilities within the village
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances
This large 2-bedroom apartment has a habitable living area of 55.13 m2. The entrance leads into the modern, well-equipped kitchen, connected to an open-planned dining/living area. The apartment has an en-suite double bedroom as well as a twin bedroom. There is a separate shower room and WC. The living room has a pull-out sofa bed allowing the apartment to sleep 6 in comfort and can access the two 4.19m2 and 2.49m2 North-facing balconies.
The ideal location of the Hameau du Glacier development (at the top of Arc 1950) gives guests access to the bustle of village life, just a short distance away, while equally offering the peace and quiet of being set slightly away from the resort centre. There are also the benefits of an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, fitness room and steam baths. The apartment includes free allocated underground parking and ski lockers.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre & Vacances.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY