- Charming 2 bedroom apartment
- 53.48m2 of habitable living space
- Open-planned dining/living room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 4.5m2 East-facing balcony
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Access to all of the fantastic leisure facilities within the village
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances
This is a charming 2 bedroom apartment of 53.48m2 of habitable living space, with a spacious open-plan living room that can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people thanks to the pull-out sofa. The apartment benefits a fully fitted and well equipped kitchen and a dining area with a convenient fold down leaf allowing more space when not set up for family meal times! From the living room you can access the 4,5m2 East-facing balcony. The apartment has one master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and one twin bedroom with access to a separate bathroom and WC.
Sources de Marie holds one of the most tranquil positions in the village of Arc 1950, away from the hustle and bustle of the centre square. The relaxing effect of this location is enhanced by the residence’s central spa facilities, which include a large indoor Jacuzzi, sauna and hammam steam baths. Each apartment has cable TV and free internet access, as well as an owner’s store cupboard, an extra storage ‘cave’ in the basement and a ski locker in the boot room. Sources de Marie has free allocated parking in the underground car park and free use of the heated pools at the Princes Des Cimes apartment block.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre&Vacances.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY