- Spacious 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment
- Exceptional habitable surface area of 63m2
- Apartment comfortably sleeps 6 people
- Twin bedroom with en-suite
- Double bedroom with separate WC and shower room
- Private terraces of 18m2 in total
- Fully furnished with ski locker and cave
- Free underground parking for owners
- Currently under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances Premium
This large ground floor 2 bedroom apartment boasts a well-balanced habitable surface area of 62.45m2. The open-plan living/dining area occupies the central third of the apartment, with a fully equipped kitchen. The living room benefits from plenty of natural light thanks to its triple windows, and has a sofa bed which enables the apartment to sleep six people comfortably. The apartment benefits from a separate 16m2 en-suite bedroom with its own private entrance and terrace for those who would like more privacy and freedom. The second double bedroom shares access of the large 14m2 terrace and has a separate WC and shower room. The location of this property is ideal for couples with children as it enjoys direct access to play in the snow.
The Manoir Savoie apartments have been designed to a stylish and contemporary specification, an ethos which is echoed by the additional leisure facilities offered by the residence. The building has access to a heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam-room and fitness area, as well as a business centre; apartment 56 is conveniently located next to the pool and spa. There is a 'cave' storage area for owners in the basement of the residence, a ski locker in the boot room and free allocated parking for all guests.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre & Vacances.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY