- Large one bedroom apartment
- 45.20 m2 of habitable living space
- Large entrance hall with plenty of storage
- Large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Wide sliding bedroom doors allow for open plan living or privacy
- 8.2 m2 balcony
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances
- Access to all the fantastic leisure facilities in the resort
This first floor 1 bedroom apartment has a habitable living area of 45.20m2 consisting of a large entrance hall with plenty of storage, leading through to an open-plan living/dining area with a sizeable and well equipped kitchen. The huge double bedroom is behind wide sliding doors that allow for the ‘open-plan’ feel of the apartment to continue through the length of the property, but also create privacy when closed. The bedroom’s en-suite bathroom is also very spacious. The 8.2m2 balcony is accessible from the living room as well as the bedroom and has charming alpine views, with the pool below.
The apartment benefits from the use of a heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, as well as a gym, sauna and steam room. There is also cable TV and free internet access, as well as an owner’s store cupboard within the apartment. Each apartment has an extra storage ‘cave’ in the basement and a ski locker in the boot room. Auberge Jérôme has free allocated parking in the underground car park.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme and has an open 2 lease.
Please CLICK HERE to view a short video about this charming ski-in ski-out resort, its incredible facilities and why you should invest in ARC 1950.
Alternatively, follow the link below to view a larger selection of videos from ARC 1950:
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.