- Fantastic 3 bedroom duplex apartment
- 80 m2 habitable living space
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Access private 7m2 south-west facing balcony
- Large living room with access to 7.96m2 south-west balcony
- 3rd bedroom located on the mezzanine
- Charming views over the village and ARC 2000
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances Premium
This is a fantastic 3 bedroom duplex apartment in Prince des Cimes with a large habitable living surface area of 80.74m2. The apartment entrance leads into the first floor, where the master bedroom is located; a fantastic double with its own en-suite bathroom and a private 6.83m2 south-west facing balcony.
The open-plan living/dining room is up on the second floor and has a fully fitted kitchen plus a lovely wooden dining table that seats 8 for fun après ski suppers. The living area also has a pull out sofa bed, allowing the apartment to sleep 8 people in comfort. The 7.96m2 south-west facing balcony can be accessed from the living room and has charming views over the heart of the village, set against a backdrop of the mountains up to Arc 2000.
This floor also has a twin bedroom with a separate bathroom and WC that can also be accessed from the living room. The third bedroom is on a mezzanine level above the dining area and has twin beds.
The Prince des Cimes residence benefits from the only large indoor pool in the village. Residents also have free access to the heated outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna and steam room. There is cable TV, as well as an owner’s store cupboard, within the apartment, an extra storage ‘cave’ in the basement, and a ski locker in the boot room. Prince des Cimes has free allocated parking in the underground car park.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme and has an open 2 lease.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY