- Large 4 bedroom duplex apartment
- Approx. 96m2 of habitable living space
- Master bedroom with en-suite bedroom and private balcony
- Spacious kitchen and open planned living room
- Large 7.20 m2 balcony off from the living room
- South-West facing with spectacular dual aspect views
- Light and airy apartment
- Fully equipped and furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances
Opportunity to purchase a large 95.8m2 4 bedroom duplex apartment on the first and second floors of the sought after Auberge Jerôme building in Arc 1950. The first floor of the duplex is home to a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious open plan living and dining are with access to a large 7.20m2 balcony, the first of the 4 bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate W.C. The second floor has two further bedrooms, a bathroom with a separate W.C, and a master bedroom with an en suite bathroom and access to a second 6.95 m2 balcony. The apartment is fully furnished and is west/south west facing with spectacular dual aspect views over the valley and Transarc moutains.
The apartments in Auberge Jerôme benefit from the use of a heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, as well as a gym, sauna and steam room. There is also cable TV and free internet access, as well as an owner’s store cupboard within the apartment. Each apartment has an extra storage ‘cave’ in the basement and a ski locker in the boot room. Auberge Jérôme has free allocated parking in the underground car park.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme and with Pierre&Vacances.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY