- Spacious 3 bedroom duplex apartment
- 77.89 m2 of habitable living space
- Fabulous south-west facing aspect
- Open plan living room with access to the 1st balcony
- Master bedroom with en-suite and private (8.11 m2) balcony
- Two spacious twin bedrooms
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Access to all the fantastic leisure facilities in the village
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances Premium
This spacious 3 bedroom duplex apartment has a fabulous south-west facing orientation, with beautiful views of the ski slopes and Transarc mountains, and 2 bathrooms. The apartment is dual aspect with large French windows on both floors, and is therefore a wonderfully bright and sunny space.
The living and dining area of the apartment are open plan, with a fully fitted kitchen. The first of two balconies (each 8.11m2) can be accessed directly off the living room, and is the perfect sunny spot to relax after a day on the slopes. Situated off a separate corridor from the living area is the first of the three bedrooms, a spacious twin with windows to both the south and west, and a W.C. In total, the apartment has a generous 77.89m2 of living accommodation.
The two further bedrooms are situated on the second floor of the duplex, along with the two bathrooms. The master bedroom is very generously sized, with an en suite bathroom and a door onto the second floor balcony.
The apartment benefits from the use of a heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, as well as a gym, sauna and steam room. There is also cable TV and free internet access, as well as an owner’s store cupboard within the apartment. Each apartment has an extra storage ‘cave’ in the basement and a ski locker in the boot room. Auberge Jérôme has free allocated parking in the underground car park.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme and has a Flex 2 lease.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY