- Well presented and spacious 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment
- 46.97 m2 of habitable living space
- Open plan layout with bedrooms either side of the living room
- Benefits from the beautifully high ceilings
- Boasts a charming wood burning fireplace
- 6.50 m2 balcony with Easterly views toward ARC 2000
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances Premium
This well presented and spacious 2 bedroom apartment has 46.97 m2 of living accommodation. The apartment itself has an open plan layout, with each of the two bedrooms positioned on either side of the living area. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a large dining table, and living room with a sofa bed, allowing the apartment to comfortably accommodate 6 people. As the apartment is located on the top floor it benefits from beautiful high ceilings, additionally it also features a central fireplace in the living room. Access to the 6.50m2 balcony is through the French doors located at the back of the living room and the balcony has Easterly views towards ARC 2000.
The first bedroom is located off a separate hallway from the living area, with extra cupboard space and a bathroom and a separate W.C which are situated opposite the bedroom. The second bedroom has an en suite bathroom with a bath and ample storage space.
This spacious property has ample storage space within the apartment itself, as well as private ‘cave’ storage for owners in the basement, and ski lockers in the boot room of the residence. Manoir Savoie is one of Arc 1950 newest developments and its apartments have been designed to a stylish and contemporary specification, an ethos which is echoed in the fantastic leisure facilities offered in the residence – including a heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam-room and fitness area, and business centre. There is also underground parking for all residents.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme and has a Flex 0 lease.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY