- Attractive 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment
- Approx. 61 m2 habitable living space
- Large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom with separate WC and bathroom
- Full of character with cosy wood burning fireplace
- Fantastically high ceilings giving a real alpine chalet feel
- 11.8 m2 balcony can be accessed from the living room
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances Premium
This top floor two bedroom apartment has a habitable living area of approx 61m2 consisting of a large double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a further twin bedroom with a separate bathroom and WC. The living area is full of character, with a cosy open fireplace and fantastically high ceilings giving a real ‘alpine chalet’ feel, as it is set into the eves of the building. There is plenty of room for the double pull-out sofa bed, allowing the apartment to sleep six people in comfort.
There is a large kitchen which is well equipped and a dining table with bench seats and chairs to accommodate six. The 11.8m2 balcony can be accessed from the sitting room and gives charming views of the village set against the surrounding mountains.
The apartment benefits from the use of an indoor pool, a heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi as well as gym and indoor Sauna and steam room. There is also cable TV and free internet access, as well as an owner’s store cupboard within the apartment, a ‘cave’ in the basement and a ski locker in the boot room. Sources de Marie has free of charge allocated parking in the underground car park.
This property is under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances. Please contact us for the terms and conditions.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY