- Exceptionally large 1 bedroom apartment
- 51 m2 of habitable living space
- 10 m2 balcony with stunning views of Mont Blanc
- Large open plan living & dining room
- Twin bedroom with separate WC and bathroom
- Comfortably sleeps 4 people
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances Premium
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
This beautiful 1 bedroom apartment in the sought after Refuge du Montagnard residence is one of the largest in the village, with a habitable living area of 51.31 sqm, and a 10.51 sqm balcony with magnificent views of Mont Blanc. There is a large open plan living and dining area with a corner kitchen and French doors that fill the room with natural light, as well as a spacious hallway on entering the apartment. The generous dining space and sofa bed allow the apartment to comfortably sleep 4 people. The bedroom is a bright and spacious twin, with sliding doors leading onto the living area. There is also a bathroom, separate W.C, and large storage cupboard.
Apartments in Refuge du Montagnard benefit from the use of an indoor pool, a heated outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna, and steam room. Additional to the owner’s store cupboard within the apartment, there is a ‘cave’ in the basement, and a ski locker in the boot room. All apartments in Refuge du Montagnard have cable TV, Wifi, and free of charge allocated parking in the underground car park.
This property is under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances. Please contact us for the terms and conditions.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY