- Well proportioned 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment
- 58 m2 of habitable living space
- Double bedroom with en-suite
- Twin bedroom with separate WC and bathroom
- Excellent open plan living & dining area
- Pull out sofa bed in the living room to comfortably sleep 6
- 4 m2 south-east facing balcony
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances Premium
PRICE RECENTLY REDUCED TO €280,000
This is a 2 bedroom apartment with 57.88 m2 of habitable space. The twin bedroom has charming views over the balcony and a separate bathroom and WC. The second bedroom (a double) has an en-suite bathroom. The open-plan living/dining area is spacious, with a sofa-bed and fully fitted kitchen. The 4m2 balcony has a fantastic South-Easterly aspect with views up the mountain to Arc 2000.
The Manoir Savoie apartments have been designed to a stylish and contemporary specification, an ethos which is echoed by the additional leisure facilities offered by the residence. The building has access to a heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam-room and fitness area, as well as a business centre. There is a 'cave' storage area for owners in the basement of the residence, a ski locker in the boot room and free allocated parking for all guests.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme and has an open 2 lease.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY