- Generous 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment
- 58.76 m2 of habitable living space
- Larger than average open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Double bedroom with separate WC and bathroom
- Comfortably sleeps 6 people
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Access to all of the fantastic leisure facilities in the village
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances Premium
This east-facing, 2 bedroom apartment is generously sized, with a lovely open plan living/dining/kitchen area. The kitchen is fully equipped and larger than average, with a breakfast bar for additional cooking space. The lounge area, with its sofa bed, could easily sleep an additional two people without impinging on the rest of the living space.
The two bedrooms are separated by the living area, and each have their own bathrooms and WCs, allowing a certain level of privacy for the guests/residents. The master bedroom is a very large twin, with access to the small balcony (also accessible from lounge). The second bedroom is a slightly smaller double which opens into the lounge.
The Manoir Savoie apartments have been designed to a stylish and contemporary specification, an ethos which is echoed by the additional leisure facilities offered by the residence. The building has access to a heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam-room and fitness area, as well as a business centre. There is a 'cave' storage area for owners in the basement of the residence, a ski locker in the boot room and free allocated parking for all guests.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme and has an open 7 lease.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY