- Stunning top floor 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment
- 61 m2 of habitable living area
- Well laid out apartment
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Incredible views North towards the Mont Blanc and Italian mountain range
- Magnificent high vaulted ceilings and central fireplace
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Access to the excellent leisure facilities with the village
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances Premium
PRICE REDUCED - FULLY REFURBISHED SUMMER 2015
This stunning top floor 2 bedroom apartment has a huge living space of 60.95 m2 which opens into an entrance hall leading straight through to the living area. The bedrooms are well laid out, on either side of the apartment; the first of the twin bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom and plenty of storage. The second twin bedroom has a separate bathroom and WC, which is ideal as it gives easy access to the living area where there is a pull-out sofa bed allowing the apartment to sleep six in comfort.
The open-plan living area has a large well equipped kitchen and dining area with a large oval table that seats 6 comfortably. The top floor location of this apartment enhances its incredible Northerly views towards Mont Blanc surrounded and the Italian mountains. Being in the eaves of the building means it benefits from high vaulted ceilings and a fantastic open-fire place, giving it an edge over other apartments in the village.
Owners in Refuge du Montagnard benefit from the use of an indoor pool, a heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, as well as a gym, sauna and steam room. There is cable TV, as well as an owner’s cupboard, within the apartment, a storage ‘cave’ in the basement, and a ski locker in the boot room. Refuge du Montagnard has allocated parking (free of charge) in the underground car park.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme and has a 'Flex 2' lease.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY