- Fantastic one bedroom apartment
- Extremely generous habitable surface area of 40.10 m2
- Pullout sofa bed in the living room
- Apartment comfortably sleeps 4 people
- 2.54 m2 North-West facing balcony
- Lovely mountain views
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Access to all the excellent leisure facilities within the village
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances Premium
A fantastic 1 bedroom apartment with an extremely generous habitable surface area of 40.10m2. The apartment has a lovely double bedroom and the sizable living area has a pull out sofa bed which enables the apartment to sleep four in comfort. Separate bathroom facilities make for easy access for both rooms. The kitchen is large, fully fitted and well equipped with modern appliances, with a round dining table that seats four. The apartment has an approx. 2.54m2 North-Westerly facing balcony, with table and chairs, from where guests can enjoy the mountain.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme and has a ‘Flex 2’ lease – please contact us for more details.
Apartments in Refuge du Montagnard benefit from the use of an indoor pool, a heated outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna, and steam room. Additional to the very large owner’s store cupboard within the apartment, this apartment has a ‘cave’ in the basement, and a ski locker in the boot room. All apartments in Refuge du Montagnard have cable TV, Wifi, and free of charge allocated parking in the underground car park.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY