- 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment
- Well laid out apartment with 52.73m2 of habitable living space
- Apartment comfortably sleeps 6 people
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Double bedroom with separate WC and shower room
- Access to all of the resorts fantastic leisure facilities
- Apartment comes fully furnished with ski locker and cave
- Free underground parking for owners
- Currently under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances
This spacious 2 bedroom apartment boasts a well-balanced habitable surface area of 52.73m2. The open-plan living/dining area occupies the central third of the apartment, with a fully equipped kitchen. The living room benefits from plenty of natural light thanks to its double windows, and has a sofa bed which would enable the apartment to sleep six people comfortably. The master bedroom is a double with an en-suite bathroom and charming views towards Mont Blanc over the apartment's north-easterly facing 7.02m2 balcony. The second bedroom is a twin and is of equal size to the master bedroom which has access to a separate WC.
All the Manoir Savoie apartments have been designed to a stylish and contemporary specification, an ethos which is echoed by the additional leisure facilities offered by the residence. The building has access to a heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam-room and fitness area, as well as a business centre. There is a 'cave' storage area for owners in the basement of the residence, a ski locker in the boot room and free allocated parking for all guests.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme and has an 'open 0' lease.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY