- Fantastic one bedroom apartment
- Pullout sofa bed in the living room
- 6 m2 South-West facing balcony
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances Premium
- Extremely generous habitable surface area of 43 m2
- Apartment comfortably sleeps 4 people
- Lovely mountain views
- Access to all the excellent leisure facilities within the village
This fifth floor, one bedroom apartment in Refuge du Montagnard has a living area of 42.55m2, with a spacious open plan kitchen and living area, a twin bedroom, a bathroom, and a separate W.C. The large living area has a pull out sofa bed that allows the apartment to sleep four in comfort, with the separate bathroom facilities making for easy access for both rooms. The kitchen area is fully fitted with modern appliances and the dining table has seating for four; perfect for entertaining. The balcony offers truly stunning views on the mountains.
Apartments in Refuge du Montagnard benefit from the use of an indoor pool, a heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, as well as gym, sauna and steam room. Additional to the owner’s store cupboard within the apartment, there is a ‘cave’ in the basement, and a ski locker in the boot room. All apartments in Refuge du Montagnard have cable TV, Wifi, and free of charge allocated parking in the underground car park.
This property is available on the leaseback scheme and has a 'Flex 2' lease.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY