- CLASSIC FREEHOLD
- Spacious 65m2 of habitable living space PLUS another 7.8m2 below the height of 1.8m
- Top floor apartment located in the eaves of the building with wonderful high ceilings and wood detail
- Apartment in excellent condition - Ready to move into
- Bedrooms separated by the living room
- Real wood burning fireplace/stove
- Entrance hall
- Fully Furnished and equipped, underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Full access to all the fantastic leisure facilities within the village
A very rare opportunity to purchase a large apartment that has never been rented out. It is situated on the top floor of the sought after building of Auberge Jerome and has 65 m2 of habitable living space plus another 5.83 m2 below the height of 1.8m.
The apartment has a lovely layout with an entrance hall leading to the open plan living and dining room, an attractive wood burning fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a pull out sofa bed and a South East facing balcony. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms situated on either side of the living room. The master bedroom has a large fitted wardrobe, a chest of drawers and an ensuite bathroom with separate wc. The second bedroom is a spacious twin which could accommodate a third single bed if needed and also has excellent storage. The entrance hall has two storage cupboards, one which is lockable.
All apartments in Auberge Jerome benefit from the use of a heated outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, as well as a gym, sauna and steam room. There is also cable TV and free internet access. Each apartment has an extra storage ‘cave’ in the basement and two ski lockers in the boot room. Auberge Jerome has free allocated parking in the underground car park.
Classic freehold apartments in the village are extremely rare, and this apartment is particularly charming with its wooden ceilings and fireplace.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.