- Generously sized 1 bedroom apartment
- Well laid out apartment with 40m2 of habitable living space
- Apartment comfortably sleeps 4 people
- Mountain view from private balcony
- Access to all of the resorts fantastic leisure facilities
- Apartment comes fully furnished with ski locker and cave
- Free underground parking for owners
- Currently under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances
This is a premium 40 m2, 1 bedroom apartment in an exceptional location within the Manoir Savoie residence, with an east facing balcony that gives you spectacular mountain views.
The spacious, open plan living and dining area is graced with plenty of natural light thanks to the French windows at the far end of the room, which open onto the aforementioned balcony. A fireplace adds real chalet-charm to this property. There is a dining area which easily accommodates 4, and the modern kitchen is fully-fitted with up-to-date appliances and cookware.
The double bedroom has access to the balcony as well as the bathroom. In addition to this lovely bedroom there is a double pull-out sofa bed, allowing 4 guests to share this apartment in comfort.
The Manoir Savoie apartments have been designed to a stylish and contemporary specification, an ethos which is echoed by the additional leisure facilities offered by the residence. The building has access to a heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam-room and fitness area, as well as a business centre. There is a 'cave' storage area for owners in the basement of the residence, a ski locker in the boot room and free allocated parking for all guests.
This property is under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances. Please contact us for the terms and conditions.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY