- Lovely 2-bedroom apartment
- 55.97 m2 of habitable living space
- Well laid-out apartment
- Pull out sofa bed in the living room
- Spacious 10.68 m2 East facing balcony
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Full access to all the fantastic leisure facilities within the village
- Available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre et Vacances
This lovely 2-bedroom apartment has a habitable living area of 55.97 m2. The entrance leads into the modern, well-equipped kitchen, connected to an open-planned dining/living area. There are two twin rooms as well as a bathroom and a separate shower room and WC. The living room has a pull-out sofa bed allowing the apartment to sleep 6 in comfort. The living room accesses a spacious 10.68 m2 East facing balcony.
The ideal location of the Hameau du Glacier development (at the top of Arc 1950) gives guests access to the bustle of village life, just a short distance away, while equally offering the peace and quiet of being set slightly away from the resort centre. There are also the benefits of an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, fitness room and steam baths. The apartment includes free allocated underground parking and ski lockers.
This property is available under the leaseback scheme with Pierre & Vacances.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY