- Charming 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment
- 56.34 m2 of habitable living space
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom with separate shower room and WC
- Spacious 18.9 m2 North facing balcony
- Fully furnished with underground parking, ski locker and cave
- Access to all of the fantastic leisure facilities within the village
This is a two bedroom/two bathroom apartment with 56.34 m2 of habitable living space, which is located in the ideally quiet residence Refuge du Montagnard.
The apartment benefits from a modern fully fitted kitchen, connected to the open planned dining/living area where there is a pull-out sofa bed which allows the flat to comfortably sleep 6 people. The fantastic 18.91m2 North facing balcony can be accessed from the living room. The master bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and the second bedroom, a twin, has access to a separate shower room and WC.
Apartments in Refuge du Montagnard benefit from the use of an indoor pool, a heated outdoor pool, jacuzzi, gym, sauna, and steam room. Additional to the very large owner’s store cupboard within the apartment, this apartment has a ‘cave’ in the basement, and 2 ski lockers in the boot room. All apartments in Refuge du Montagnard have cable TV, Wifi, and free of charge allocated parking in the underground car park.
This property is a Classic Freehold.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY