- 2 and 3 bedroom properties available
- Prices from €250,000 to €456,000
- 39 "fisherman style" villas – classic freehold
- 17 private moorings
- 5 mins from the beach of Grau-du-Roy
- 15 mins walk from centre of the fortified town of Aigues-Mortes
- 30 mins from airports of Montpellier and Nimes
- Potential to reclaim 20% VAT through rental agreement
- Notary fees offer for any reservations signed by the 31st of July 2017
This fabulous project is the last opportunity to purchase a wonderful “fisherman” style villa in the sunny South of France, on a man-made marina at the gates of the wonderful historical city of Aigues-Mortes, between Montpellier (12 miles) and Nimes (21 miles) international airports.
Marina Corail is the last phase of properties to be built in the marina – with only 39 units for sale, and 17 private moorings available for pleasure boats. Each of the properties will benefit from a terrace and/or private garden, with parking and garages also available.
Often compared with a smaller version of the famous “Port Grimaud” located between Ste Maxime and St Tropez, Aigues Mortes marina has the same concept with the villas backing onto a mooring in the back of the garden, ready to jump on your boat for a nice pleasurable sail.
Mortgage: If you are looking to finance your acquisition via a French mortgage, then please give us a call and we will be happy to assist you.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN ENQUIRY